German Shepherd breeders of Czech (Slovakian) German Shepherds

Sandra Weiland

330 Clark Rd.
Bath, North Carolina, 27808

Please email us at:



HOME: 252-964-2514

CELL: 636-295-0864

Alan Schrom Gallery

Slovakian Import IPO3 AKC CGC AD BH (SchH1, 2, 3)

Please click on Slideshow link to see a photo album of Alan Schrom's photographs.

Please click Alan Schrom's videos link to see videos of this awesome German shepherd dog.


Vom Weiland strives to produce the best German shepherd puppies possible. Our goal is to produce big boned, athletic, smart, eager to learn, high drive German shepherd puppies for sale, suitable for Schutzhund, police work or for family pets to protect their home.

Accordingly, we searched for the best German shepherd dog as our stud dog. We purchased Alan Schrom "aka Bear" as an 11 month old superstar of Eurosport's puppy program in Slovakia.

Alan Schrom, has impressed everyone who has seen him working, including high level competitors and handlers. This awesome German Shepherd weighs 98 pounds; we keep him lean and trim for working. He is a huge German Shepherd. OFA hips good, elbows normal; DNA is registered with AKC.

Our sire, Alan Schrom, is a very special German Shepherd dog. He is a son of Anouk-Lar Leomegy ("Nuky" Sch2), a top producing stud at Eurosport in Slovakia. Nuky, a black German shepherd dog, is a producer of big boned GSD puppies.

He will be bred to Ava Malabig, a daughter of a black German shepherd dog Erri z Blatenskeho zamku (Sch3), with a 25% probability of black German shepherd puppies in the litters produced, and 75% chance of black and tan German shepherd puppies. He can produce black German shepherd puppies if bred to a black German shepherd female. Very few German Shepherd breeders have these old style German Shepherds.
He will also be bred to Cira Hurkak, a solid black female whom we imported from Slovakia, and Alwa z Eurosportu, also imported from Slovakia, who introduces red tones to the puppies.